International Insurance Society Virtual Global Insurance Forum 2022
Join insurance industry leaders from around the world for this free, three-day virtual event hosted by the International Insurance Society.
The cascading challenges wrought by the pandemic and other social and environmental issues also present enormous opportunities to rethink the old ways of doing business and plan a better path forward.
Explore how the insurance industry can leverage technology, mitigate risks, safeguard resources, and help lead the Great Reset of the global agenda.
Agenda at a Glance
- Leading the Great Reset
- The Role of Insurance: Protecting Risk, Enabling Growth
- Global Regulatory Priorities: Do They Correlate?
- Get to Net Zero: Decarbonization Solutions and Investment Opportunities
- Insurance: Ever More Crucial or Losing Ground?
- The Future of Retirement
- Thriving through Deglobalization
- Shaping the Future of Distribution through Embedded Insurance
- Purpose Driven Talent Agenda
- Building a Common Approach to Cyber Modelling
- Leveraging Data as a Sustainable Service
- Inspiring Inclusion